TransNexus will be exhibiting at the Comptel Plus Fall 2007 Convention and Expo next week in Dallas. The exhibit floor is open on Sunday – Tuesday October 7th-9th. If you plan to attend the Comptel show, please stop by booth 904 to visit TransNexus.
When you visit TransNexus, be sure to sign-up for a free Least Cost Routing Analysis of your telecom traffic. TransNexus will analyze your vendor rate plans and Call Detail Records to calculate your telecom vendor fees with profit optimizing Least Cost Routing.
The TransNexus analysis will give you the hard data you need to maximize the value of your vendor contracts:
- Do you need to fine tune your Least Cost Routing Algorithm?
- Will adding more telecom vendors save you money?
- Should you add Least Cost Routing for intra-state calls?
- Should you add Least Cost Routing for Expanded Local Calling Areas?
- Can you generate new revenues from wholesale VoIP peering with other service providers?
I hope to see you at the Comptel show.